Cheryl Fields, Director
To render service to God by providing a loving, caring and nurturing environment that fosters Christian growth in children. By serving the little ones we are serving God.
Extended Session is a ministry staffed with volunteers whose objective is to render Christian Service.
Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 19:14
To help each child:
- Associate God, Jesus and the Bible with positive, happy feelings.
- Know that Jesus is a special friend who loves them.
- Think of church as a place where people love them and help them have happy experiences.
- Begin to show love, respect, and acceptance of others.
To help each family:
- Give the church an opportunity to cooperate with the home in providing Christian training for the child.
- Strengthen the cooperation between the church and home.
- Help make coming to church a happy experience for parents and child.
- Help increase church attendance in young parents by providing a place where they know their child is well cared for and loved.